Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Greetings all. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New year and many thanks for all the support and lovely messages people have left, especially Kezia and Jan - make sure you visit the islands next year and say hello!
This mainland life is a bit strange (just getting use to running water and carpets) but it won't be long before me and my team return (I've already sneaked back once since coming off and hope to return next week - I really can't stay away). Best wishes from me and the Farnes team.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Merry Christmas to you, David, and all the Farnes team!

kezia said...

Hi David
Just got back from spending Xmas Day with my Archie - he had lots of pressies but far too young to know what it is all about . Do hope you had a wonderful day yesterday lots of nice food and lots of pressies and heres hoping you have a wonderful New Year as well . I am not surprised you keep sneaking back I have a feeling you would live there if you could the whole year round !!!
Take care David looking forward to seeing the Farnes this next year .

kezia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR XXX

Jan said...

Same to you Kezia, and happy new year and a successful 2009 to the Farnes team.